Great photos are a must!
You have one chance to make a great first impression when your property hits Rightmove, Zoopla or On The Market. The first thing a prospective buyer is likely to see is the photograph of the front of your property or whatever picture your agent decides is the main image.
The following figures whilst from America show the sort of effect good photography makes when selling your property:
1. Buyers spend 60% of their time looking at listing photos, and only 20% each on the listing description and agent description. (The Wall Street Journal.)
2. Homes with high-quality photos receive 47% higher asking price per square foot. (cbsnews.com)
3. 83% of buyers cited pictures as very important. (investordetails.wordpress.com)
4. You have two seconds to grab the buyer’s attention without a photo, and 20 seconds with a photo. (marketleader.com)
5. Listings with professional photographs sell 32% faster, spending only 89 days on the market compared to 123 for other homes. (PR Newswire)
6. Listings with professional photos receive 118% more online views. (IMOTO PHOTO)
7. Listings with professional photographs sell 32% faster, spending only 89 days on the market compared to 123 for other homes. (PR Newswire)
Ultimately if your property receives more views online this will lead to more viewings which in turn will lead to receiving more offers.
Call today to arrange your photoshoot. Prices start from £60 and there is a 10% discount for all shoots booked in May 2018.